Can you believe it? I just got nominated for a blogger award for the third time in my blog history! (wowsers!) It’s called the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’, and here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Thanks Zainab!)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Created by Okoto Enigmas.)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Okay. So first I’ll answer Zainab’s questions:
Who do you aspire to be like?
The Proverbs 31 woman.
What productive things have you been doing in quarantine?
Writing letters, learning more music, and working on a big surprise (don’t worry– it’ll be revealed soon!)
How did you get into blogging?
I said to my mom five years ago– “Hey can I start a blog?” No joke! lol.
What’s your favourite book?
The hardest question ever! So here’s my faves: Jane Eyre, The Lord of the Rings, Our Mutual Friend, The Phantom of the Opera.
What’s one goal you would like to have for your blog?
I want to have a lot of people reading it and enjoying it, and I’d like to be able to maybe sell some stuff on it.
Okie dokie! Now I have to put 3 things about myself. Hmmm….
- I speak some Scottish Gaelic.
- I sing in the Chattanooga Symphony and Opera Chorus.
- I’m gonna be twenty in five days!!!
Now I have to announce my nominees.
(Note: I’m technically breaking the rules here… I’m supposed to have 10-20 nominees, but I just don’t have that many people to nominate, sorry!)
In His Service and Loving It
My Life, Recipes, Biblical Encouragement
Seton Girls’ Hairstyles
Easy diy braids, updos, half-ups, no-heat curls, sport hairstyles, short hairstyles, haircare advice, and more!
Alrighty lovely nominees! Here are my questions for you:
If you could visit anywhere in the world for two months, where would you go?
What is the most boring book you’ve ever read?
Would you rather have a ton of pretty paper or a ton of pretty fabric?
Did you know that there is a toad that literally freezes in the winter time, and its heart stops beating, and then in thaws and comes to life in the springtime?
What is your favourite Psalm?
Okay, only one more thing to go! (This award is a little hefty…!) Now I’m supposed to share links to the best posts on my blog. I guess this means the posts that I personally think are best…? I refuse to go through the past five years of my posts! So I’ll just do a couple of recent ones. 🙂
Spring = Dogwood Flowers In My Hair
With Me All The Way
And I’m done! Whew… that took a long time. I’d love to hear what you think of anything and everything about this post! I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day. ❤