Thank you so much Moriah Snell! You’re an awesome friend, and brilliant author! You all should seriously go check out her blogs Books, Braids, and Born Again and Moriah Snell Writes!
So…I’m supposed to answer eleven questions…this might be tricky…
Who is your favorite Tolkien elf?
That’s easy! Luthien Tinuviel! (the nightingale!)
What is your least favorite song?
Okay, now this one is tough. Hmmm. Well–it’s not just one song, it’s whole album of death metal music with a scream vocalist that polished our airstream (long story…), and it’s called As Animals Eat My Insides. No joke.
If you awarded “Worst Book of the Year”, what book would you choose?
Oh golly! Hmmm…I honestly don’t know! Most of the books I’ve read have been excellent. I guess I could say Death Comes to Pemberly though, not because I disliked the storyline–I love the storyline–but it was poorly written. The author was too pretentious in her style, and left a lot of loose ends.
If you had to be one age forever, what age would you want to be?
Twenty. Don’t ask. I have no clue why.
Your worst hair nightmare is….?
Getting a pixie cut. lol!
Do you listen to Broadway?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME OF COURSE I DO!
Do you have a favorite Star Wars quote? If so, what is it?
No…I don’t. sighs
What author would you recommend?
Two authors! Charlotte Bronte and J.R.R. Tolkien!
Do you consider prophecies to be cliche? Explain your reasoning.
It really depends on the context. Sometimes they are, but sometimes they are necessary and alluring.
What do you look for in books and movies?
Clever writing (if book), drama, tension, and a well thought out plot.
What is your opinion on the Liebster Award?
Mmmkay! Now I’m supposed to “share eleven facts about me”. Lez see heah…
- My birthday is today!
- I have been to/lived in over 11 states!
- I have brown hair that I wish was red and curly. (*sigh*)
- I want to be a soprano soloist one day.
- I can sing the entire Phantom of the Opera song, including the high notes, and most of the rest of the soundtrack too.
- I love Jesus.
- I wish I lived in the 1940’s.
- I am co-authoring a book with three other people (one of them is Rhoxie Mans, who nomiated me!)
- I am a legal assistant.
- I play violin and piano.
- I want to live in Scotland one day.
There! That wasn’t so bad!!
Okay–now here’s the really tough part! I don’t know eleven other bloggers! So– if you are one of the first eleven people to like and comment on this post, I’ll nominate you!
(please wait until I comment back to consider yourself nominated)
Now here are your questions!
- What are you 5 top favourite books?
- If you had all the money in the world to spend on a car, which would you get?
- What is your hair colour?
- What is your hobby?
- Do you speak more than one language?
- What personality do you wish you had?
- Are you an avid reader?
- What is your favourite breakfast food?
- Which era do you wish you lived in?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Dresses, skirts, pants, or shorts?
I hope you have fun everyone! I sure did!