Hi everyone! I’m back and this time with 10 creative ideas that you can test out while you are stuck at home. 😊
- Write a haiku.
- Write down ten things you’re thankful for on sticky notes, and stick them on the wall next to your bed.
- Write a short fantasy story and read it to your younger siblings (if you have them🙂)
- Memorize a short psalm.
- Sew a pretty change purse by hand. Maybe even embroider your name on it!
- Send a letter to an old friend. Don’t forget to decorate the envelope!
- Take a picture of a bird. 🐦
- Polish your church shoes. (Believe me–this is SO satisfying!)
- Start learning a new language. (It’s more fun than you think!)
- Give your mom a hug.♥️
What keeps you afloat while you’re stuck at home?
Now it’s time for something a little different–you could make this number eleven on the list, if you like.🙂 I’m going to put up some of my photography below, and you get to caption it! Please put your name, the photo number and your caption in the comments below, and the winner of each photo will get their name and blog name listed with their winning caption in a post of winners! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Looking forward to seeing your entries! This is going to be fun… 😁